[INDOLOGY] Academia.edu and privacy issues

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:55:03 UTC 2020

What I found most disturbing on going thru gmail's privacy policy was that
it said:
We also collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when
using our services. This includes things like email you write and receive,
photos and videos you save, docs and spreadsheets you create, and comments
you make on YouTube videos.

But I couldn't find any statement that they don't sell this content.

Harry Spier