[INDOLOGY] Anniversary of INDOLOGY

Girish Jha jhakgirish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:18:20 UTC 2020

Dear Prof. Wujastyk
Hearty congratulations for your achieving great success in organising this
ज्ञानयज्ञ in the form of Indology List.Also thankful to you for giving me
pleasure of Shastraic discussions with scholar colleagues.This activity
reveals the view of the statement as under:
काव्यशास्त्र विनोदेन कालो गच्छति धीमताम्।
Kindest regards
Girish K. Jha
Retd University Professor
Dept of Sanskrit