[INDOLOGY] Cre-A Ramakrishnan passes away

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:28:06 UTC 2020

I am very sad to hear this news.  I worked with Ramakrishnan in the context
of the work of Jim Nye and others in founding the Roja Muthiah Research
Library in the 90s.  He was a brilliant person, brimming with intelligence,
opinions, and energy.  He did so much for Tamil language, culture and
Indian culture as a whole.  He will be missed, indeed.

My condolences to his other friends here,

Dominik