[INDOLOGY] Mss Catalogues of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:55:18 UTC 2020

(apologies for cross-posting)

Dear Friends,

I still did not have luck with the two Darbhanga Ms catalogues I have been
looking for. Just in case anyone is ready to help. I am adding one more
catalogue title below:

-- *Descriptive catalogue of manuscripts in the Scindia Oriental Institute,
Vikram University, Ujjain, Volume 2, Issue 1 of Sindhiyā Prācya Saṃsthāna*,
Vikrama Viśvavidyālaya, Ujjaina ke hastalikhita granthoṃ kī vivaraṇātmaka
sūcī, Sindhiyā Prācya Saṃsthāna, Volumes 5-6 of Sindhiyā prācya
granthamālā, Sindhiyā Prācya Saṃsthāna, Vikrama Viśvavidyālaya, 1983

In case someone has easy access to these catalogues, please do let me know.
I will highly appreciate your help.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul