[INDOLOGY] might a colleague have an article?

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:29:55 UTC 2020

Dear Friends,
Our library does not have this, but perhaps...
Microsoft Word - MA_body.single_final.docx

Raghavan, V. “Corrections and Emendations in the Text of the Kathāsaritsāgara.”
Annals of Oriental Research, University of Madras (1960): 1–5.
I am sorry, i do not know the volume number, but it might be 16 (I am not
certain).*
If anyone might have a scan...

Very warmest, Jonathan

*However, while Hathi says "This item is *not available online*" it also
does not return anything in a search for Raghavan, which might mean that it
is not vol 16 after all. So even if you don't have a copy, a correct
reference would be much appreciated!

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk