[INDOLOGY] query about publication announcement on book on buddhism

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:10:56 UTC 2020

 Dear Prof. Pandurangi,

Sorry that this is not the book you were looking for. Hopefully someone
here will recall it.

In the meantime, I can mention a few older books related to this topic.

*The Buddha-Mimansa: or, The Buddha and His Relation to the Religion of the
Vedas*, by Yogiraja's Disciple Maitreya, 2nd ed., London: Thacker, 1925;
several reprints.

*The Doctrine of the Upaniṣads and The Early Buddhism*, *Die Lehre der
Upanishaden und die Anfänge des Buddhismus*, by Hermann Oldenberg,
translated into English by Shridhar B. Shrotri, Delhi: Motilal Banarsidass,
1991 (German original, 1908).

*Upanisads and Early Buddhism*, by Sanjay Govind Deodikar, Delhi: Eastern
Book Linkers, 1992.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.