[INDOLOGY] Pdf request

Alastair Gornall alastair_gornall at sutd.edu.sg
Mon May 18 07:53:10 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for digital copies of the following works. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody is able to send me copies of either.

L. de la Vallée Poussin. Bouddhisme : études et matériaux. Cosmologie : le monde des êtres et le monde-réceptacle. Vasubandhu et Yaçomitra, troisième chapitre de l’Abhidharmakoça, kārikā, bhāṣya et vyākhyā. London, 1914–18.
W. Kirfel. Die kosmographie der Inder, nach den Quellen dargestellt. Bonn, 1920.

With all good wishes
Alastair Gornall

This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You