[INDOLOGY] PDF request--Casal and Casal 1956

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 20:39:31 UTC 2020

It seems a pdf is available for a small fee here:

https://www.cultura.com/site-urbain-et-sites-funeraires-des-environs-de-pondichery-tea-9782705959197.html

I have never tried this website so satisfaction not guaranteed.

It is frustrating that on the whole French books are much less easily available online than books in English.

Arlo Griffiths

Envoyé de mon iPhone