Re: [INDOLOGY] satyakriyā gesture

rrocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Thu May 7 13:01:34 UTC 2020

W. Norman Brown, "Duty as Truth in Ancient India," /Proceedings//of the
American Philosophical Society, /vol. 116, 1972, pp. 252–268.  Reprinted
in /India and Indology, Selected articles by W. Norman Brown, /edited by
Rosane Rocher, Delhi, Motilal Banarsidass, 1978, pp. 102–119.  The
article includes translations of texts on /satyakriyā. /

Best wishes,
Rosane Rocher