[INDOLOGY] corona deaths

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri May 1 11:50:52 UTC 2020

I agree with Herman and Arlo,

I have been tempted to write about this for a long time,
ever since I read this tweet, on 28th march

https://twitter.com/elisa_freschi/status/1243964925317349376

but was afraid to contribute to the "noise" myself

I am glad Herman finally did it

-- Jean-Luc (in Müssen)

https://twitter.com/JLC1956

https://tst.hypotheses.org/author/jlch