[INDOLOGY] A distraction fom the Coronavirus

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Mar 29 19:46:06 UTC 2020

Cristian,

     This is truly beautiful. Not exactly a mask, but covering one's face
or head is referred to as अवगुण्ठन. Keep on writing.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]