[INDOLOGY] (still) no distraction from the coronavirus...

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Mar 27 16:01:43 UTC 2020

Dear Jan,

     Beautiful verses and an informative message.  My only correction to
your verses is मनुष्यानां > मनुष्याणां.  With best wishes,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]