[INDOLOGY] The study of Sanskrit as the epitome of uselessness

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 00:02:09 UTC 2020

Dear Patricia,
As a Missouri native, I particularly appreciate this one!
All the best,Jeff
Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Professor of Religion and Asian Studies
Elizabethtown CollegeElizabethtown, PA
https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong
Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Theological, Ethical, and PhilosophicalLexington Books
"One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life."  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)
"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)