[INDOLOGY] Nick Allen

Joanna Jurewicz j.jurewicz at uw.edu.pl
Tue Mar 24 15:10:33 UTC 2020

Oh, what a said news!

Nick  was such a wise, and, at the same time, kind and
straightforward person.

I will miss him and his work.

Joanna Jurewicz

---

Prof. dr hab. Joanna Jurewicz

Katedra Azji Południowej /Chair of South Asia

Wydział Orientalistyczny / Faculty of Oriental Studies

Uniwersytet Warszawski /University of Warsaw

ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28

00-927 Warszawa , Poland

Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages

College of Human Sciences

UNISA

Pretoria, RSA

Member of Academia Europaea

https://uw.academia.edu/JoannaJurewicz

wt., 24 mar 2020 o 15:38 James Hegarty via INDOLOGY <