[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:57:12 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shankara <shankara_2000 at yahoo.com>
To: bvparishat at googlegroups.com, indology at list.indology.info
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:42:54 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Request for lexica - 4
Namaste,

6. अव्ययार्णव जयदत्त कविराज has been edited by Dr. Wakankar in 'Literary
Gems from Sanskrit Literature, A Study of Rare Manuscripts', page 127
onwards.
https://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/literary-gems-from-sanskrit-literature-study-of-rare-manuscripts-NAI431/

regards
shankara

On Sunday, 15 March, 2020, 8:55:47 am IST, 'shankara' via