[INDOLOGY] CONFERENCE Jain Practices of Literary Transcreation

Heleen De Jonckheere Heleen.DeJonckheere at UGent.be
Sun Mar 15 11:24:43 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Considering the current situation caused by COVID-19, we would like to update you on our plans for the upcoming Conference on Jain Practices of Literary Transcreation.
For now, we still plan to hold the conference at Ghent University on the 21st and 22nd of May 2020.
We are following up the situation in detail and will propose a new date if necessary.

All the best,
Heleen De Jonckheere
Eva De Clercq

Heleen De Jonckheere
Doctoral Researcher (BOF)
Dept. Languages and Cultures
Ghent University
Blandijnberg 2 - 9000 Ghent - Room 150.009
Heleen.DeJonckheere at Ugent.be<mailto:Heleen.DeJonckheere at Ugent.be>
www.jainastudies.ugent.be<http://www.jainastudies.ugent.be>