[INDOLOGY] Mahabharata with Nilakantha's PDF

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:43:13 UTC 2020

I found this post on FB posted by Nityananda Misra. Unfortunately this
particular edition I am searching is removed from the website. If any has
downloaded please send me the pdf files.
Thanks.

"A 116-year-old treasure

This is the first page of the Mahabharata with the commentary of
Nilakantha, published by Gopal Narayan & Co in 1901 at Bombay. Note the
ornate patterns printed with blocks.

All six volumes of the publication are available for free download from the
website of the Archaelogical Survey of India. First volume is under
http://asi.nic.in/asi_books/8995.pdf. For other five volumes, change the
URL to 8996.pdf, 8997.pdf, 8998.pdf, 8999.pdf, and 9000.pdf."