[INDOLOGY] request article

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:30:52 UTC 2020

Dear Herman
It's in Kleine Schriften III, which the UB does have.
University Library   Closed Stack 4   4780 C 12

Jonathan

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 7:01 PM Tieken, H.J.H. via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear List members,
>
> I have tried to locate the following article by Oskar von Hinüber:
> "Verwischte Spuren: Der Gebrauch buddhistischer Texte nach dem Zeugnis von
> Literatur, Inschriften und Dokumenten". I
>
> It has appeared in Wolfgang Reinhard (ed.) Sakrale Texte, München 2009,
> pp. 153-73.
>
> Unfortunately, the university library does not seem to have the book. At
> least, I could not find it in the catalogue.
>
> I hope someone on the list can help me with a pdf of the article.
>
> With kind regards, Herman
>

> Herman Tieken
> Stationsweg 58
> 2515 BP Den Haag
> The Netherlands
> 00 31 (0)70 2208127
> website: hermantieken.com

J. Silk
Leiden University
Leiden University Institute for Area Studies, LIAS
Matthias de Vrieshof 3, Room 0.05b
2311 BZ Leiden
The Netherlands

copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk