[INDOLOGY] Johannes Bronkhorst's picture of early India's intellectual history

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:01:04 UTC 2020

I planned a conference for last month on this very issue, and Tim was one
of the invited speakers.  See

   - https://www.eventleaf.com/greatermagadha

But it had to be cancelled, back in March, due to the obvious.

We are currently in active discussion about whether to hold it as a
physical conference next April, or maybe June, or whether to go virtual.
We're all getting much more used to virtual than formerly: it's getting
normalized.  And there are advantages but also you lose a lot by not having
folks in the same room.

I have made a new website,

   - https://www.eventleaf.com/GreaterMagadha2021

where you can register as an "attendee" if you want to receive future
information about this meeting.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://apps.ualberta.ca/directory/person/wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada