[INDOLOGY] Searching for a paper

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:41:22 UTC 2020

Thanks to Dr Suhas Mahesh who kindly shared a PDF of the article I was
looking for. Thanks and best wishes.

Mrinal
------
*Mrinal Kaul*, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Manipal Centre for Humanities (MCH)
Coordinator - Centre for Religious Studies (CRS)
Dr TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road, Manipal (Udupi) 576 104
Karnataka, INDIA
Tel +91-820-29-23567 Extn: 23567