[INDOLOGY] Question

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:41:07 UTC 2020

Dear Madhav,

I  believe not, at least not edited by the original group of Pandits. But
when the Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthan republished the NSP edition, they
included a sixth volume edited by Pandit Dadhiram Sharma:

https://archive.org/details/TheMahabhashyaOrGreatCommentaryOnPaniniVolume6

On Worldcat they can all be grouped together:

https://www.worldcat.org/title/srimanmaharsipatanjalivinirmitam-paniniyavyakaranamahabhasyam/oclc/878688154&referer=brief_results

I have pdfs of, and have also seen in my hands, the original NSP edition of
the first 5 volumes, but I have never seen the original edition of the 6th
volume (I think), which seems to have been first published by Chaukhamba,
but I would also like clarity on this matter if anyone knows.

All the Best,
Victor