[INDOLOGY] Overseas students and online teaching (US)

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica rmahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Thu Jul 9 03:01:46 UTC 2020

And for a little more on all this:

What Harvard and Your Local Commuter College Now Have in Common

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/upshot/virus-colleges-harvard-reopening.html

"... Which means that, in our topsy-turvy coronavirus world, online
higher education has abruptly gone from down-market and sometimes
disreputable to a privilege reserved for the elite few. In 2020, only
the best and the brightest will be allowed to not go to college. ..."

Best, Richard

--
Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica

Littledene Bay Road Oxford NZ