[INDOLOGY] Online Indo-European Etymological Dictionary?

Wiese wiese at wifa.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 3 11:17:45 UTC 2020

Dear list members,

I have tried to look at Sanskrit from the Indo-European perspective
(part E is a 150 page etymological dictionary) in an as-yet unpublished
manuscript that you can download from my webpage

https://www.wifa.uni-leipzig.de/itvwl/mikro/leute-team/prof-dr-harald-wiese.html

I would be very happy to receive comments, pointers to mistakes or
unfelicities, and the like.

Of course, many of us are waiting for Sascha Lubotsky's "Etymological
Dictionary of Proto-Indo-Iranian".

All the best from the Junggrammatiker capital Leipzig
Harald Wiese

Am 03-07-2020 um 12:37 schrieb Lubomír Ondračka via INDOLOGY:
> Julius Pokorny’s Indogermanisches etymologisches Wörterbuch
> https://indo-european.info/pokorny-etymological-dictionary/index.htm
>

> On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 10:29:15 +0000 (UTC)
> Dean Michael Anderson via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info> wrote:
>
>> Is there an online Indo-European Etymological Dictionary?
>> Thanks,
>> Dean

snail mail:	Prof. Dr. Harald Wiese
		Lehrstuhl für Mikroökonomik
		Universität Leipzig
		Postfach 920
		04009 Leipzig

e-mail: 	wiese at wifa.uni-leipzig.de

tel: 		49  341  9733771

live: 		Grimmaische Str. 12 (Eingang bei der 14),
		04109 Leipzig, 2. Stock, Zimmer I 233

Sekretariat: 	Frau Kathleen Noack

e-mail: 	noack at wifa.uni-leipzig.de

tel: 		49  341  9733770

live: 		Grimmaische Str. 12 (Eingang bei der 14),
		04109 Leipzig, 2. Stock, Zimmer I 219

WWW:		Lehrstuhl (department):
		http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~micro/

		Studentenaustausch (student exchange):