[INDOLOGY] pdf searches

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:22:34 UTC 2020

Dear All,
I thank those who have sent me the required pdfs off-list.
It is now only Paul Horsch's impressive and for several decades quite
influential work of which a pdf is missing.
Perhaps I may receive your help if you can help me complete my collection
of issues of WZKS, since vol. 6 (1962) contains, in N Tsuji's words, "the
same author's condensed yet lucid summary" of Vedische Gathas und Slokas.
With best regards,
Jan Houben