[INDOLOGY] help with papers

Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi c.ram-prasad at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 09:00:03 UTC 2020

My thanks to everyone who so helpfully responded to the request.
I have also now learnt to not post a request before going to sleep, as the kalpataru yields many versions overnight!
Best
Ram

Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad
Fellow of the British Academy
Distinguished Professor of Comparative Religion and Philosophy
Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion
Lancaster University
UK