[INDOLOGY] Workshop on Śāradā manuscripts at the CSMS in Hamburg, 6th and 7th of March 2020

farkhondeh iran iran_farkhondeh at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 24 14:12:59 UTC 2020

Dear members of the Indology list,

It is my pleasure to announce the workshop on Śāradā manuscripts that will be held at the Center for the Study of Manuscript Cultures in Hamburg on the 6th and 7th of March 2020.
Please use the link below to get the detailed programme and to read the abstracts:
https://www.manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/cal-details/2020_3_6-2020_3_7%20WS%20Sarada%20manuscripts%20title%20and%20programme.pdf <https://www.manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/cal-details/2020_3_6-2020_3_7%20WS%20Sarada%20manuscripts%20title%20and%20programme.pdf>

There are no registration fees. You can simply send me an email if you wish to attend the workshop so that I can add your name to the list of participants.

Looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg.

With best regards,
Iris Iran Farkhondeh

Iris Iran Farkhondeh, PhD
Docteur en Études Indiennes (Sanskrit) de l’université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
Post-doctoral fellow of the Cluster of Excellence « Understanding Written Artefacts », Centre for the Study of Manuscript Cultures, Hamburg University (November 2019-April 2020)
Former Gonda fellow, International Institute for Asian Studies, Leiden (April-October 2019)
00 33 6.30.18.20.31
iran_farkhondeh at yahoo.fr <mailto:iran_farkhondeh at yahoo.fr>