[INDOLOGY] Concept of Kaya in Mahayana Buddhism

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:56:12 UTC 2020

Dr.Walser,Thank you very much for elaborating on the issue.Yes, what comes out probably, is that Nirmana Kaya and Dharma Kaya was introduced by Nagarjuna, while Sambhoga Kaya  goes to the credit of VigyanVadins.In fact, I am in possession of a Sutra  from Nagarjuna's "VigrahaVya artani", which has the term "Nirman"Kaya.
Regards.                        Alakendu Das.

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android