[INDOLOGY] Some Ganesha gayatri mantras

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Feb 1 22:17:56 UTC 2020

Here is an extended version of the Ganesha Gayatri in a modern popular song
by Shankar Mahadevan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRse2hbCzc

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]