[INDOLOGY] 2 pages of book needed

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Dec 28 01:38:33 UTC 2020

Dear Harry,

     I have a copy of this publication.  I have to locate it among my
books, but I will find it and scan these pages for you. Best,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]