Re: [INDOLOGY] PDF Request: Nāgeśa's Uddyota (at least for Adhyāyas 2&3) and Ramanujacharya, N.S. 1966 "Kriyāviśeṣaṇānāṃ karmatvam"

Blinderman, Radha rblinderman at g.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 24 21:47:57 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Thanks to this list being a real kalyāṇakalpataru, I have received links to
Nāgeśa's Uddyota and am deeply thankful for them. Ramanujacharya's article
about adverbs (Ramanujacharya N.S. 1966 "Kriyā-viśeṣaṇānāṃ
karmatvam" SVUOJ 9, Sanskrit section,: 9-14) seems more difficult to come
by, but I am not losing hope that this wish, too, may be granted.

Gratefully,
Radhika