[INDOLOGY] Random Weekend Scrapbook Request: WSC 10, 1997, in Bangalore

Johnrobert Gardner johnrobert.gardner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:42:50 UTC 2020

Greetings -

Working on an archival project related to origins of computer/internet use
with indology.  WSC 10 (Dominik, please see below) at Teralabalu Kendra was
a sort of presentation to society for the computer scholarship world.

The press took lots of pictures, there was an opening invocation ceremony
(see image of program attached) from what I remember I think it was the
10am Inaugural at the Vidhana Soudha?  It was not in the main Kendra
auditorium.

An India paper had a front page with photo of the event (that one or
another), it was an english language paper - liek India Herald Tribune, or
such.  Does anyone have a scrap book copy of that photo/front page?  Cell
picture, whatever is fine.

Dominik - do you remember at that conference there was a TV interview they
did with you and I in the main auditorium of Teralabalu Kendra? Do you have
any info you can share with me offline, of course?

Thanks very much in advance ... and I hope all are staying safe and healthy

jr

John Robert Gardner, Ph.D., NREMTP, I/C, IAEMD
Clinical Coordinator
Beauport Ambulance Service; Gloucester, MA

"Love's the only engine of survival ... " - L. Cohen

Views and opinions expressed or implied in this email are independent of
National EMT Registry, Beauport Ambulance Service, and/or their clients and
partners.