[INDOLOGY] Kindle versions of Clay Sanskrit Library books

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:58:47 UTC 2020

Dear list members,

I have a kindle version of a Clay Sanskrit Library book, "The Five
Discourses on Worldly Wisdom" but its not possible to zoom in on the text.
Is this the case for all the kindle versions of Clay Sanskrit Library books?

  I use kindle on Windows and I have other kindle books (not from the Clay
library), some of those I can zoom and even if I can't zoom I can change
the font size to increase the size of the text.  But neither of these
methods work for the Clay Library books.

Harry Spier