[INDOLOGY] Need help on a publication

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Aug 13 16:17:33 UTC 2020

I am looking for a publication that has the Īśāvāsya Upaṇiṣad given with
its Padapāṭha.  I have pdfs of the first two volumes of the Śukla-Yajurveda
Kāṇva-Saṃhitā edited by B.R. Sharma and published by the Vaidika
Samshodhana Mandala of Pune.  But these cover only the first half of the
Saṃhitā.  The Īśā Upaniṣad occurs at the very end of the Saṃhitā.  I would
appreciate if anyone has access to the remaining volumes of this
publication, or an edition of the Mādhyandina Saṃhitā with Padapāṭha, that
would be greatly appreciated.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]