[INDOLOGY] A request

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Tue Aug 11 13:11:13 UTC 2020

I would also be interested in these two books.  Thanks.  As an aside,
recently one of my portable drives failed and I lost a sizable collection
of downloaded pdf files. The lesson I learned is that every drive needs a
backup drive.  Fortunately, most of those pdfs are there on Archive.org,
Scribd etc., but searching takes a lot of time. With best regards,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]