Re: [INDOLOGY] dyū and similar ligatures

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:24:12 UTC 2020

Try the font called "Sanskrit 2003".  Or "Murty Sanskrit".

Best,
Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://www.ualberta.ca/arts/about/people-collection/dominik-wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada