Re: [INDOLOGY] ratta-māla

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:38:23 UTC 2020

Dear Rolf,

 raktamāla and raktamālya occur hundreds of times in about 75 texts in
Muktabodha's searchable e-text library.

1.  Direct link to the library is:
https://etexts.muktabodha.org/DL_CATALOG_USER_INTERFACE/dl_user_interface_frameset.htm

2. Type* <raktamAl**>  *in the search field.  The angle brackets are
required.  They tell the search engine you are using Kyoto-Harvard
transliteration.

3. Click on *search for words in e-texts*.

4.  The lines where raktamāla and raktamālya occur appear in an upper
panel.  When you click on any of these lines then the e-text opens at that
line in a lower panel.

Regards,
Harry Spier