[INDOLOGY] A distraction from the Coronavirus

Arjuna S R arjunsr1987 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:52:15 UTC 2020

'श्वशुरगृहनिवासो स्वर्गतुल्यो नराणाम्'
इति प्रथितवाग्वै स्वानुभूतं त्विदानीम् ।
बहुविधसङ्कोचं चानुभूयात्र भाग्यं
नवविधभोज्ययानां खादनं पाचनं च ।।

During this pandemic lockdown, the very famous quote, "staying at in-laws'
place is equal to heaven" is self-experienced. In spite of the many
embarassments faced, I am fortunate to taste varieties of dishes and cooked
a few, as well.

Regards,
Dr Arjuna
Manipal University