[INDOLOGY] Professor Patrick Olivelle honoured

Greg Bailey Greg.Bailey at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Apr 24 21:02:15 UTC 2020

Congratulations to Patrick.

Absolutely well deserved.

Greg Bailey

From: INDOLOGY <indology-bounces at list.indology.info<mailto:indology-bounces at list.indology.info>> on behalf of Ananya Vajpeyi via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>>
Date: Saturday, 25 April 2020 at 1:09 am
To: Indology <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>>
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Professor Patrick Olivelle honoured

Dear Colleagues,

Professor Patrick Olivelle has just been elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, among the new members for 2020. He is likely to be too modest to share the news with us, so I thought I would let his colleagues, students, friends and admirers know.

https://www.amacad.org/2020-member-announcement<https://www.amacad.org/2020-member-announcement>

With warm congratulations to Professor Olivelle for this well-deserved honour,

Yours,

Ananya Vajpeyi.

--

Ananya Vajpeyi, Ph.D.
Visiting Fellow, 2019-20

Fellow and Associate Professor
Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, New Delhi
EMAIL: vajpeyi at csds.in<mailto:vajpeyi at csds.in>
http://www.csds.in/faculty_ananya_vajpeyi.htm<http://www.csds.in/faculty_ananya_vajpeyi.htm>