Re: [INDOLOGY] Études védiques et pāṇinéennes

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:46:59 UTC 2020

Many thanks to everyone who helped to make these wonderful articles and
translations available to all. On a related note, is it also possible that
Renou's translation of the Durghaṭavṛtti has been scanned? I have scanned
in much of it, but not to completion, and I'm afraid my scans are not
particularly satisfactory in part because the individual fascicules were so
tightly bound into two larger volumes. I am happy to share what I have, but
better quality is certainly possible.

All the Best,
Victor