Re: [INDOLOGY] pdf request, āyatana in Buddhist literature

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:33:02 UTC 2020

Dear Madhav and others,
Here is a temporary link to Vol. 1 as well:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih53ys3h82uiiw0/Selected%20studies.%20Volume%20I.%20Indo-European%20lingustics.%28J.Gonda%29%28Brill%2C1975%29%28600dpi%2Clossy%29.pdf?dl=0
I can make vols. 3-5 available if anyone needs them,
and *I am in search of a scan of vol. 6*: will be grateful if anyone has it
and is willing to share it.
With best regards,
Jan