[INDOLOGY] A distraction from the Coronavirus

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Apr 8 13:52:39 UTC 2020

Dear Christian,

सर्वकर्माणि संन्यस्य फलानि सकलानि च ।
सर्वकालं गृहस्थोऽहं कोरोनाभयचिन्तया ।।

Having given up all activities and their results, I have become permanently
homebound due to concern with the danger of the Coronavirus.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]