[INDOLOGY] Lines to an Advaitin

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:29:30 UTC 2020

Dear Harsha,

     Thank you for your appreciation of my Krishna poems.  Here is a verse
in reference to your English verse:

गोकुले परिनृत्यन्ती यस्य माया सुखप्रदा ।
तं भजे मायिनं कृष्णं द्वैताद्वैतविवर्जितम् ।।

I devote to Krishna, the magician, whose magic dancing around Gokula
provides joy.  He is beyond the conceptions of duality and non-duality.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]