[INDOLOGY] Help

John Huntington john.darumadera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:06:31 UTC 2020

Dear list members

I am currently working on the new versions of many ground plans of South
Asian brick viharas for inclusion in the files of the Huntington Archive. A
useful version of a plan for the Ananda Vihara in Bangladesh contains
information about the six layers of additions to the vihara.
Unfortunately it is labeled in Bengali which I do not know. Could someone
please transliterate and translate the attached very brief label?

Thank you for your kind reply

John C. Huntington
Professor Emeritus, The Ohio State University