[INDOLOGY] Fourth Australian-International Spoken Sanskrit Summer School, 7-23 Feb 2020

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 25 03:41:20 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Fourth Australian-International Spoken Sanskrit Summer School, 7-23 Feb 2020.

https://anu.onestopsecure.com/OneStopWeb/SSSS2020

This is a residential course held at the Australian National University's peerless subsidiary campus on the South Coast of New South Wales.

The course will be led by Pandit Dr Sadananada Das of the University of Leipzig.

I would be most grateful if you could promote this excellent course among your students and through your social media networks.

Thanks in advance,

McComas Taylor

[cid:5757e550-14fe-4f44-a404-3e2d44fa05fc]
McComas Taylor
Associate Professor
Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and the Pacific