[INDOLOGY] ASM

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:48:57 UTC 2019

Thanks to Shayne Clarke and Andrey Klebanov for helping me find the
document.
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.105177

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
JSPS Fellow - Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto
University, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Research Affiliate - Organization for Identity and Cultural Development
(OICD), Kyoto
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +81-80-9811-3235
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap
 Yogascapes in Japan <http://yogascapes.weebly.com/> Academia
<https://patrickmccartney.academia.edu/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=241756978&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>