[INDOLOGY] Highlights from the Sanskrit corpora

Harsha Dehejia harshadehejia at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:41:58 UTC 2019

Friends:

I am entering this late and forgive me if there is a duplication.
I would nominate Jayadeva's Gita Govinda as a seminal work.
It changed the way in which we celebrate Krishna shringara. Within a couple of hundred years it became the theology of Gaudiya Vaishnavism.

Regards,

Harsha
Prof. Harsha V. Dehejia