[INDOLOGY] Easy unicode for ipad?

Quessel, Burkhard Burkhard.Quessel at bl.uk
Thu Sep 19 09:12:43 UTC 2019

for what is worth, I am happily using the hinglish keyboard on the ipad for Indian diacritics  plus a few added characters via text replacements in settings:
e.g. the  m̐ offered by the hinglish keyboard under m can be replaced with ṃ
and other rext replacements can be defined when necessary

best,
Burkhard

Sent from my iPad