[INDOLOGY] book search

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Sep 14 16:16:33 UTC 2019

Dear friends,

Is it possible that one of you has a pdf of R. Iyengar's 1944 (or 1952?) Mysore edition of the TarkabhASa of MokSAkaragupta? It is not available in archive.org or in any of the libraries I can access just now. WorldCat reports copies at Harvard, Emory, Oxford and the New York Public Library.

with thanks in advance,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago