[INDOLOGY] Recent article in Science on Rakhigarhi genome

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Sep 7 00:47:55 UTC 2019

Tried to access the recent article "The formation of human populations in
South and Central Asia" by Vagheesh Narasimhan et al published in the
journal Science [Sept 6, 2019], but could not get access to it through the
University of Michigan Library.  I am wondering if someone has downloaded
this article and can share with me.  Thanks.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]