[INDOLOGY] Picture of M R Kale

Karttunen, Klaus J klaus.karttunen at helsinki.fi
Fri Sep 6 08:16:22 UTC 2019

Indeed,
it would indeed be very nice to know more. I have collected biodata of Indologists since the early 1980s, but with Moreshwar Ramchandra Kale (Moreśvar Rāmcandra Kāle) I have found next to nothing. He was B.A. and living in Girgaon, Bombay in 1911 and was still there in 1926. In 1966 he was styled the late. His son, V. M. Kale (I don’t have the full name) was procuring new editions of his father’s works already in the 1920s and apparently continued this until the 1970s).

Best,
Klaus